Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Handmade Mini Bag - Dinosaur Adventure





As you probably know, I have two delightful sons who love to carry around their treasure in a bag. Obviously they have "Victoria Goodridge" designed bags :).
Well these bags have created a fair bit of interest, so I am adding some "boy" bags to my Mini Bag line.

My boys love dinosaurs, so this is an appropriate first addition. This one handled bag has been constructed from dark navy cord, red cord and the feature dinosaur fabric in blue and a small amount of green.
The bag is lined in the blue dinosaur fabric and contains one pocket.
Double yellow star buttons have been used to close the bag via a fabric loop.
The bag is fully lined with wadding to give the bag shape and strength.



To make further enquiries about this bag please email me at victoriadesigns@optusnet.com.aua small amount of green. The bag is lined in the blue dinosaur fabrics has one

No comments: