Saturday, November 14, 2009

Handmade Mini Bag - Speed Racer Blue




I have had a number of requests to make some bags for boys. I know my two sons carry around their pokemon cards and their hotwheels cars in the bags I have made them. So here are some bags for the boys!!
This speedy bag has been designed using red and cobalt blue cord, and a fabulous raceway fabric with speeding cars on it and a red and white polka dot cotton.
The bag has been enhanced with the addition of a large applique blue race car.
The bag is lined in the red and white polka dot.
A fantastic button in the shape of a car is used to close the bag via a fabric loop.
The bag is fully lined with wadding to give the bag shape and strength.


Bag Dimensions
Handle(s):101cm
Width:20cm
Length:25cm


Victoriagoodridge Mini Bag $25.00

To make further enquiries about this bag please email me at victoriadesigns@optusnet.com.au

No comments: