Monday, July 5, 2010

Handmade Bag - Magical Castles






I just love this whimsical fabric, my daughter is now to old for such a bag, but I loved this material so much that I thought I would make it up into a bag for some other princess loving little girl.
This funky bag has been designed using pink and green cord, and the stunning castle fabric.
The bag has been enhanced with the addition of pink and cream rickrack and three beautiful applique butterflies.
The bag is lined in the castle fabric.
A stylish pink button is used to close the bag via a fabric loop.
The bag is fully lined with wadding to give the bag shape and strength.

Let's encourage our girls to be different. :)

Bag Dimensions
Handle(s):101cm
Width:27cm
Length:32cm
Base:4.5x22

Victoriagoodridge Mini Bag $30.00

To make further enquiries about this bag please email me at victoriadesigns@optusnet.com.au

No comments: