Thursday, December 10, 2009

Handmade Mini Bag - Heavenly Pink and Grey




This soft and pretty bag has been designed using baby pink and grey cord, and a pale pink cotton decorated with a darker pink swirling design.
The bag has been enhanced with the addition of pink rickrack and a thin grey velveteen trim, as well as a stunning pink applique flower.
The bag is lined in the pink cotton.
A silver engraved button is used to close the bag via a fabric loop.
The bag is fully lined with wadding to give the bag shape and strength.

Let's encourage our girls to be different. :)

Bag Dimensions
Handle(s):106cm
Width:17cm
Length:18cm


Victoriagoodridge Mini Bag $25.00

To make further enquiries about this bag please email me at victoriadesigns@optusnet.com.au

2 comments:

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

I've enjoyed reading about your small bags and how you make them. I pass it all on to my sister who currently sews more then I do. I may start again later in the winter. Thank-you

lulu Splendor said...

Love this V!
CX