Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



Well it's Christmas Eve and another year is nearly over. I have really enjoyed developing my small business this year and have been heartened by all the positive feedback and encouragement I have received from clients and friends.
Over the last few days I have traded the sewing machine and my work space for the kitchen and its "tools". I have enjoyed making the mince pies, truffles, the biscotti mixed berry triffle and dressing the ham to name a few cooking adventures. I am holding my first Christmas so am hoping that it will be a success.
We are lucky enough to be heading away to the beach on Box Day for a week. So I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my customers and supporters a fabulous and safe holiday season. May you enjoy the company of your family and friends and hopefully get an opportunity to relax and recharge your batteries.
I look forward to creating many new bags next year with all the gorgeous fabric, trims and buttons that I have stashed away:)

Cheers xxx

No comments: